Friday, January 23, 2015

Hunting The Elements

Think Past
Before I watched the movie, I did not know that much about the periodic table. I knew the 12 elements and I knew some names of them. I also knew that they had numbers by their number. I knew that all the elements were put into specific categories. 
Think Present
After I watched the movie, I learned that there is a lot more to the Periodic Table than what I knew from before. I learned that some of the elements are man-made and not all are made by nature. I didn't know that nature and man could come together to make elements. I found out that not all elements are on earth that you can see the next day. 
Think Future
In the future, I would like to learn a lot more about the periodic table and elements. I wanna know how they find every single one. I would like to see how long it would take to make a man-made element. I would want to know if the shark repellant worked on the fishing pole. I would like to see and learn about the crazy elements and their reaction.



http://www.nbcnews.com/science/science-news/new-element-117-vies-seat-periodic-table-n95921

No comments:

Post a Comment